Sunday 16 November 2014

Rescue my site competition

As a small manufacturer most of my moola goes into fabric and production. I would love to improve my website and online presence, but there never seems to be enough money left over to really get into it.
Hopefully I will get some where with this 'rescue my site' competition.
If you could spare a minute to click on the link and cast a vote, that would be fantastic!
If you can share on Face Book, that would be awesome!
I have found that you can cast more than one vote, if you revisit the site too!!


http://www.rescuemysite.com.au/nomination/berserk-net-au/



I am much better at doing this type of stuff than website and online store tasks!


 
                                                        BIG THANKS again for all votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment