Tuesday 22 July 2014

Huge chores

 
 
 
This is my new store, if I can ever manage to get myself in there! I have been in the Brunswick business incubator for 8 years or so now, so have gathered more than a 'bit' of stuff!

It is going to be great to have a new set up. It will be really nice having the shop onsite, being able to show fabrics for special orders, and do little alterations on the spot.

It will be great being on a shopping strip and watching the world go by. Finding new storage options to make things run more smoothly....

I just need to get it together and get in there! My plan at the moment is to clear the big stuff out so I can get the moving truck in, then go back room by room and clear out.
So I better shut down the computer and stop distracting myself!!

My new address is:

                           133 Union Rd
                             Ascot Vale                 3032
                          phone 9041 2441

I will be stocking other labels, as well as Berserk. All made in Australia. Like this Finch necklace. If you cannot wait until next week, I have started loading some of these items onto my online store berserk.bigcartel.com or you can click on the shopping cart on my Berserk Face book Page.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment